Recipe of Award-winning Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pepper steak with kluski noodles recipe. You can cook pepper steak with kluski noodles using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles:
- Take 1 1/2 lb sliced rib eye or sirloin
- Use 1/4 tsp pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Get 2 Tbs olive oil
- Provide 1 large onion (1 in cubes)
- Get 2 cloves garlic
- Use 2 green peppers
- You need 8 oz white mushroom (1 in cubes)
- You need 4 large roma tomatoes (1 in cubes)
- Provide 1 Tbs Beef knors
- Take 1 1/2 Tbs cornstarch
- Provide 1/2 cup water
- You need 3 Tbs soy sauce
- Provide 1 tsp sugar
- Take 2-3 shakes of pepper flakes
- Use 1 lb New Mill Kluski Noodles
Steps to make Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles:
- Clean excess fat off meat. Cut into 1.5 inch squares. Season with pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Heat oil. Add steak. Cook steak for 5 minutes on high. Add in onions. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and peppers. Cook for 3 minutes. Add in mushrooms. Cook for 2 minutes. Add Knors seasoning, half the water, soy sauce, sugar, pepper flakes and, tomatoes. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- In a separate cup, mix cornstarch and remaining water. Pour over beef. Simmer until thick.
- For Kluski noodles follow recipe on package.
If you find this Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.