Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to milk chocolate cake with cream cheese icing recipe. You can have milk chocolate cake with cream cheese icing using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing:
- Get 1 box milk chocolate cake mix
- Prepare 3/4 cup sour cream at room temperature
- Get 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Take 1/2 cup water
- Provide 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Provide 3 eggs at room temperature
- You need 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 cup semisweet chocolate chip
- Use For the Frosting
- Use 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- Get 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Use 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Provide 1 tsp vanilla
Instructions to make Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing:
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan.
- Place all cake ingredients in a large bowl. Mix on low with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined, then turn up the speed to medium and beat for two minutes.
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean inserted in the middle of cake.
- For the frosting, add the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low gradually add the powder sugar and vanilla. Once combined, turn the mixer up to medium and beat for another two minutes. Spread onto cooled cake then add chocolate chips to cake and serve. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days. Enjoy!!
If you find this Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.