How to Make Perfect Ratatouille
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ratatouille recipe. To make ratatouille you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ratatouille:
- Take 2 cups chopped Tomatoes
- Take 1/2 cup tomato puree
- Prepare 1/4 cup olive oil
- Get 5 pods garlic crushed
- Use 1 bunch fresh basil leaves
- Use 1 tbsp Sugar
- You need to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 Zucchini (Green and Yellow)
- Get 3 Tomatoes
- Take Bell Peppers (Red and Yellow)
- Provide Aubergines (Optional)
Steps to make Ratatouille:
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add the crushed garlic and saute. Now add the chopped tomatoes and let them cook in their own juices till the quantity reduces to half. Add the tomato puree, chopped basil leaves, sugar, salt and pepper and cook till the sauce thickens. Set aside.
- Thinly slice the Bell peppers, Zucchini, Tomatoes and Aubergines if using and season them with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Take a heavy bottomed dish. Layer the dish with sauce, layer the vegetables and then sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper. Cover with foil and bake in an oven at 180 degree Celsius for 30 minutes.
- Serve it hot with a crusty bread or focaccia.
If you find this Ratatouille recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.