Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Onion Rings Pakoda
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Onion Rings Pakoda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion Rings Pakoda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to onion rings pakoda recipe. To make onion rings pakoda you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Onion Rings Pakoda:
- Get 3-4 Medium Onions
- Take 1/2 bowl gram flour
- Prepare 2 tsp rice flour
- Provide To taste red Chilli powder
- Take To taste salt
- Get 1 finely chopped green chilli
- Provide 1/2 tsp dry kastoori methi(optional)
- Get As needed water
- Use 2 cup oil for frying
Steps to make Onion Rings Pakoda:
- Take 3-4 onion,cut them in round shape & separate their rings.(onions should be cut slightly thick).
- Take a bowl,in a bowl add gram flour,rice flour,red chilli powder,salt,kastoori methi,& one finely chopped green chilli.& mix all.
- Make a slightly thick batter by using water for better coating on onion rings
- Heat oil in frying pan.When oil becomes hot fry these rings on medium high flame till it becomes golden brown on both sides.
- After frying put these rings on tissue paper.
- Serve them hot by sprinkle some chat masala over it for extra flavour.
If you find this Onion Rings Pakoda recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.