Recipe of Perfect Non-fried Chicken Katsu Made in the Oven
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Non-fried Chicken Katsu Made in the Oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Non-fried Chicken Katsu Made in the Oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to non-fried chicken katsu made in the oven recipe. To cook non-fried chicken katsu made in the oven you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Non-fried Chicken Katsu Made in the Oven:
- Get Chicken breast
- Prepare ＊Salt and pepper
- Use heaping teaspoon ＊Sugar
- Provide ＊Garlic powder
- You need Sake
- Provide Panko
- Take Vegetable oil
- Prepare Mayonnaise
Steps to make Non-fried Chicken Katsu Made in the Oven:
- Cut off the skin from the chicken and cut them diagonally into 1 cm wide cuts.
- Combine the chicken and the [＊] ingredients in a bag and rub together. Add in the sake and repeat. Let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In a preheated frying pan, add in the panko and vegetable oil and stir fry it on low to medium heat. It will look like this at first.
- Keep stirring with a spatula evenly until it turns golden brown. Transfer to a plate and let it cool.
- Add mayonnaise to the chicken. Coat both sides with Step 3 and arrange it like so on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 220℃ for 20-25 minutes. We have a gas stove so I bake for 20 minutes. If you have an electric oven, I think you should bake it for a bit longer.
If you find this Non-fried Chicken Katsu Made in the Oven recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.