How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Onion Rings
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Onion Rings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. These kinds of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds typically provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to onion rings recipe. You can have onion rings using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Onion Rings:
- Get 2 Red or white onion –
- Use 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp Maida/all purpose flour –
- You need 1/2 tsp Baking powder –
- You need 1/4 cup Cornflour–
- Provide 1/2 tsp Oregano or any dry herb –
- Prepare 1 tsp Garlic powder –
- Get 3/4 cup approx Milk –
- Provide 3/4 cup Fresh bread crumbs –
- Get as needed Salt –
- Provide 1/4 tsp Black pepper powder_
Steps to make Onion Rings:
- Slice onion into thick discs and separate the rings. You can use the middle tiny rings for your regular cooking. In a mixing bowl, first take the flour. Dust all the onion rings well to coat it. This is to ensure batter sticking to the onion later when we dip it in the batter.
- Now add corn flour, dried herb, garlic powder and baking powder, pepper powder to the bowl. Mix well with a whisk to ensure even mixing.
- Add milk and mix well to make a batter, neither too thick nor too thin, just to give a even coating to the onion.
- Dip each ring in the batter and arrange in a wire rack.
- Take bread crumbs in a plate or broad bowl. Coat each dipped onion ring with the bread crumb and arrange in the wire rack or another plate.
- Heat oil and put flame to medium. Fry the onion rings in medium flame until golden, turning once in between. Oil heat should be moderate, otherwise it will be darkening soon and wont be crispy. Drain in paper towel.
- Serve hot with sauce or mayonnaise dip.
If you find this Onion Rings recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.