Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Fried pork chop in cognac gravy sauce with Yorkshire pudding and Baked Brussel Sprouts
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried pork chop in cognac gravy sauce with Yorkshire pudding and Baked Brussel Sprouts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried pork chop in cognac gravy sauce with Yorkshire pudding and Baked Brussel Sprouts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Several nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried pork chop in cognac gravy sauce with yorkshire pudding and baked brussel sprouts recipe. To cook fried pork chop in cognac gravy sauce with yorkshire pudding and baked brussel sprouts you only need 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried pork chop in cognac gravy sauce with Yorkshire pudding and Baked Brussel Sprouts:
- Use The Ingredients for 2 person
- You need 4 Pork chops
- Use Salt, Pepper
- Prepare 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Use For Baked Brussel Sprouts:
- Take 300 g Brussel Sprouts
- Get 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Take Salt, Pepper
- Get For the Gravy Sauce:
- Get 1 Onion
- Get 1 Carrot
- Provide 1 Celery
- Take 3 cloves garlic
- Take 4-5 fresh Thyme
- You need 3-4 Bay Leaves
- Take 100 ml White wine
- Prepare 50 ml Cognac
- Prepare 200 ml Water
- Get 1 tsp corn starch/corn flower
- Provide 60 g Cold Butter
- Provide For the Yorkshire Puddings:
- Take 200 g All Purpose Flour
- Prepare 4 eggs
- Take 200 ml Milk
- Take Salt, Pepper
- Prepare 12 tbsp Olive Oil - Baking Form
Instructions to make Fried pork chop in cognac gravy sauce with Yorkshire pudding and Baked Brussel Sprouts:
- Flat & soft the chops with a meat hammer, seasoning with salt & pepper, then apply a rapid sauté on both sides in deeper pan.
- Put the chops aside. Using the juice of the meat left behind by tossing all the vegetables (onion, garlic, celery, carrot) into the pan giving them a good fried colour while add the thyme and the bay leaves.
- Turn the stove down, then pour the white wine and the cognac, then flambing the vegetables. Place the chops back into the pan, add some water.cover the pan with a lid cooking the chops for 90 min on low heat.
- Cut the brussel sprouts into half, and season them with salt and pepper and some olive oil. Just toss the sprouts into pre-heated oven until have golden brown colour.
- Once the meat is cooked, remove from pan, and sieve the remaining gravy from the vegetables (we don’t need the veggies)into a deeper sauté pan. When gravy sauce is boiling, add the corn starch mixed with water and, when thickened, add the cold butter little by little. Finish with a few drops of cognac.
- For the Yorkshire pudding, mix the ingredients lump-free. The 12-piece muffin form was poured into each well with 1 tablespoon of oil. Place in the oven preheated to 180 degrees to warm. Then add the dough, approx. halfway through and bake for half an hour. In the meantime, we occasionally open the oven for a few seconds, then let it cool, leaning it out with a wooden spoon. Serve with meat, sauce and brussels sprouts.
If you find this Fried pork chop in cognac gravy sauce with Yorkshire pudding and Baked Brussel Sprouts recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.