How to Prepare Ultimate Hamburger Stroganoff
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Hamburger Stroganoff recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hamburger Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger stroganoff recipe. To cook hamburger stroganoff you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Stroganoff:
- You need 8 oz uncooked medium egg noodles
- Take 1 tsp olive oil
- Use 1 lb ground beef, Extra Lean
- Prepare 1 cup prechopped onion
- Use 1 tsp bottled minced garlic
- Provide 1 (8 oz) package presliced cremini mushrooms
- Provide 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Provide 1 cup fast free, less sodium beef broth
- Use 1 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Get 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Use 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Prepare 1 tbsp dry sherry
- Take 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Steps to make Hamburger Stroganoff:
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse under child water; drain.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef to pan; cook 4 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble. Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms to pan; cook 4 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and summer 1 minute or until slightly thick. Stir in salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and sherry. Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with parsley.
If you find this Hamburger Stroganoff recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.