Recipe of Speedy Doughnut No egg No Yeast
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Doughnut No egg No Yeast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Doughnut No egg No Yeast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Doughnut No egg No Yeast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to doughnut no egg no yeast recipe. You can have doughnut no egg no yeast using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Doughnut No egg No Yeast:
- Get 1 cup All-purpose flour (maida)
- Use 1/2 cup sugar
- Provide 1 tsp baking powder
- You need 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Use 1/4 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp refined oil or butter
- Use 1 cup Fresh curd
- Provide 200 gm dark chocolate
- You need 2 tbsp milk
Instructions to make Doughnut No egg No Yeast:
- In a mixing bowl take maida, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and mix them well.
- Now add some oil and mix gently.
- Add fresh curd and prepare a soft dough.
- Apply oil on the surface of the dough, cover the bowl and rest it for 1 hr.
- After 1 hr, check dough and mix again so that it gets smooth (you will see that it has risen nicely).
- Take a portion of dough and flatten it using a roller pin, cut a round shape using a glass & for the holes use any bottle cap.
- Prepare all the doughnuts and place it in a plate.
- Now heat up a kadai and add oil.
- Deep fry all the doughnuts. Please ensure flame is medium else the outer side will get cooked fast.
- Keep switching sides so it gets cooked both the side evenly.
- Take out all the doughnuts in a kitchen towel.
- Now to prepare glazing: In a bowl take dark chocolate and add milk and melt it in double boiling process.
- Once done, dip one side of your doughnuts.
- Now add your favourite toppings I don't have anything so topped with these colourful gems to give it a more tempting look.
If you find this Doughnut No egg No Yeast recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.