Recipe of Perfect Homemade Pancakes
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade pancakes recipe. To cook homemade pancakes you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Pancakes:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Take 3 tablespoon sugar
- You need 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1 tablespoon baking powder
- You need 1/8 teaspoon finely ground nutmeg
- You need 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- Provide 1 1/4 cups milk, at room temperature
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Get 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more as needed
Steps to make Homemade Pancakes:
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and then whisk in the milk and vanilla.
- Melt the butter in a large cast iron skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Whisk the butter into the milk mixture. Add the wet ingredients to the flour mixture, and whisk until a thick batter is just formed.
- Keeping the skillet at medium heat, ladle about 1/4 cup of the batter onto the skillet, to make a pancake. Make 1 or 2 more pancakes, taking care to keep them evenly spaced apart. Cook, until bubbles break the surface of the pancakes, and the undersides are golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip with a spatula and cook about 1 minute more on the second side.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a platter and cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more butter to the skillet as needed.
- Checkout my Youtube Channel: Ray Mack's Kitchen & Grill
If you find this Homemade Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.