Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Lemon Tarts
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Tarts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Tarts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon tarts recipe. You can cook lemon tarts using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Tarts:
- You need This recipe is divided into two steps - Tart Shells and Tart Filling
- Get For Tart Shells -
- Take 100 gm Butter (salted / unsalted)
- Take 2/3 cup Sugar (powdered)
- You need 1 Egg
- Use 2 cups Flour
- Use 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Use 1 pinch Salt (not required if the butter is salted)
- Prepare For Tart Filling
- Use 2 Lemon's juice
- Use 1 can Condensed milk
- Take 1/4 tsp (optional) Lemon essence
- Provide as needed Yellow food gel colour few drops (optional)
- Provide 1 tsp Lemon zest
Instructions to make Lemon Tarts:
- For tart shells, beat the butter with an electric blender till creamy
- Add sugar to it and beat again
- Add egg and beat again
- Add salt and essence and beat again
- Sieve flour and add to that egg, butter mixture and make a dough with hand
- Make small balls out of it
- Fill the balls in metallic muffin moulds and give them that shape, if anything comes out on the above side, cut them out.
- Prick some holes at the base with a fork
- Arrange the cups in a baking tray and bake them in a preheated oven at 180°C for 16 - 20 mins
- After baking is done, take the shells out of the moulds
- For the filling add condensed milk lemon juice,lemon essence, food colour in a bowl and beat them with an electric blender till fluffy
- Add lemon zest to it and mix with a spatula
- Pour this mixture in the tart shells and garnish with some more lemon zest and keep them in the fridge for 1-2 hrs. Garnish them with cherries.
If you find this Lemon Tarts recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.