Steps to Prepare Quick Grilled chicken Shawarma
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled chicken Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled chicken Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Probably the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled chicken shawarma recipe. You can cook grilled chicken shawarma using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled chicken Shawarma:
- Use Some leftover grilled chicken shredded(2 cups)
- You need 2 cup potato fries homemade
- Prepare 1 cup tomatoes julienne cut
- Prepare 1 cup onions julienne cut
- Use 1 cup cabbage julienne cut
- Prepare 1 cup capsicum julienne cut
- Provide 3-4 fresh green chillies
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
- Get 1 tsp garam masala powder
- You need 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 2 tbsp vinegar
- Get 4 tbsp oil
- Provide For the sauce:
- Provide 1/4 cup chilli garlic sauce/ ketchup
- Provide 1/2 cup garlic mayonnaise
- You need 1 tbsp yoghurt
- Use to taste Salt and pepper
- Use For wraps:
- You need Simple Flour dough
- Use For smokey flavour:
- Prepare 1 piece coal
- Use 1 tsp clarified butter/ ghee
- Get For serving:
- Prepare Homemade pickled carrots and cucumbers
- You need Any fresh juice
Steps to make Grilled chicken Shawarma:
- In a non-stick wok add oil and vegetables. Sauté the vegetables for about 5 mins. Then add shredded chicken and the spices.
- Add vinegar and mix everything nicely. You can give smokey flavour by putting burnt coal and add 1 tsp pure ghee on it. Cover with lid for 2-3 mins.
- Now make small ball from the flour dough and roll out simply like plain chapati. (tortilla)
- Roll out thin enough. Make simple roti (tortilla) on low flame.
- Now make the sauce in a bowl by adding the ingredients (ketchup, yoghurt and mayonnaise)
- On each tortilla wrap, add some sauce then add the chicken mixture and some fries. Wrap tightly and you can cover it with kitchen tissues or parchment paper.
- Serve with any drinks and fries.
If you find this Grilled chicken Shawarma recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.