Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Pudding Cake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pudding Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pudding Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pudding Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds frequently provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pudding cake recipe. To cook pudding cake you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pudding Cake:
- Take angel food cake (10-14 oz)
- Take instant vanilla pudding mix (this is one big &1 small box
- Use milk
- Use fruit pie filling
- You need Cool whip
Instructions to make Pudding Cake:
- Tear up cake into small pieces & put in a 9x13 pan. I used a cake from the bakery at Walmart, but you can also make your own from a cake mix or from scratch, if you have a recipe.
- Mix pudding mix & milk together with a whisk until well blended. Then pour over cake pieces. This needs to be done while pudding is still thin.
- Then spread pie filling on top. I used apple pie filling, but you can use whatever flavor of fruit pie filling g you want.
- Cover. Let chill in fridge for several hours & let set.
- Serve with Cool whip.
If you find this Pudding Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.