Recipe of Speedy Stuffed Mushrooms
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed mushrooms recipe. To make stuffed mushrooms you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Take 24 Whole fresh mushrooms
- Take 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Use 2 tbsp Minced fresh garlic (I usually add more as we are garlic lovers)
- Provide 16 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- Provide 1/2 cup Parm cheese
- Take 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- Provide 4 tbsp Butter
Instructions to make Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Clean mushrooms and carefully de-stem. Cut off & discard the tough ends of stems, chopping the rest of stems very fine.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and chopped mushroom stems to pan. Cook until moisture has disappeared, do not burn garlic. Cool.
- Stir in cream cheese, parm cheese, pepper, onion powder, and cayenne. Mix well.
- Melt butter in a small bowl. Toss or baste mushrooms in butter mixture until coated. I find this keeps the mushrooms nice and moist while cooking in the oven.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into each mushroom, I use a generous amount on each mushroom as we like them overstuffed.
- Bake in oven until browned, I find cooking times can vary depending on the amount of stuffing. Since we like ours overstuffed (and live at high altitudes) I cook mine for around 40-45 mins in order to get them browned to our liking. Start checking them after 20 mins and adjust to your liking.
- Let cool for 10 mins and serve!
If you find this Stuffed Mushrooms recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.