Recipe of Speedy Strawberry and Thyme Jam
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry and Thyme Jam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry and Thyme Jam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry and thyme jam recipe. You can cook strawberry and thyme jam using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Strawberry and Thyme Jam:
- Get 660 g fresh and ripe strawberries
- Get 330 g castor sugar
- Get 20 ml lemon juice
- You need 4 sprigs thyme
- Use 1 tbsp pectin
Steps to make Strawberry and Thyme Jam:
- Remove the leaves of the strawberries and cut them in half. Toss the strawberries, sugar and lemon juice in a large heavy bottomed pot.
- Cover with lid and bring to a boil. Remove lid and boil for another 10~15 mins. Remove the scum rises to the surface of the boiling jam.
- Bring down to a simmer and blend the jam with a handheld blender or potato masher. Add in the thyme, leaves only.
- When the jam starts to reduce add in the pectin, stir well until it dissolve completely. Turn off the heat when the jam starts to thicken.
- Pour the jam into a clean and dry jar. Let cool at room temperature. Cover tightly and store in the fridge. Consume within 6 weeks.
If you find this Strawberry and Thyme Jam recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.