Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Chicken Shawarma
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Shawarma recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals ignore. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken shawarma recipe. To cook chicken shawarma you only need 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Shawarma:
- Provide 5 Shawarma bread
- Take For chicken filling:
- You need 250 gram boneless chicken
- Take 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Use 2 tblsp Shan Tandoori masala
- Get 1/4 tsp kali mrchi
- You need 1/4 tsp kuti laal mirch
- You need Pinch salt
- You need 2 tsp ghee
- You need 1/2 ounce water
- Prepare For salad filling:
- Get 1 cucumber julienne cut
- You need 1 tomato Julienne cut
- Use 1 onion slices
- Provide 6 tblsp vinegar
- Provide 1/2 tsp kali mirch powder
- You need For sauce:
- Use 8 tblsp mayonnaise
- Prepare 8-10 tblsp chilli garlic sauce
- Take 2 tblsp chilli sauce
- Take 1/4 tsp kali mirch powder
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Take 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
Instructions to make Chicken Shawarma:
- Chicken preparation: heat oil in a pan and add chicken into it. Now add ginger garlic paste kuti Lal mirch kali mirch powder namak and water a little and cook it until colour changes.
- Now add Shan Tandoori masala and mix it well and cook until chicken becomes tender. Now add ghee into it. Cook until water dries. Chicken is ready set aside.
- Salad preparation: cut onion, tomatoes and cucumber Julienne cut and add vinegar kali mirch powder and chopped garlic and mix it well set aside.
- Sauce Preparation: In a bowl add mayonnaise, chilli garlic sauce chilli sauce and chopped garlic. Add salt and kali mirch powder.
- Assembling: Warm Shawarma bread on tawa and arrange all the things I.e Chicken, salad and sauce.
- Now spread some sauce on bread, put cooked chicken, prepared salad and again some sauce and wrap it.
- Chicken shawarma is ready. Serve it.
If you find this Chicken Shawarma recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.