How to Make Quick Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken shawarma/chicken wrap with french fries recipe. You can cook chicken shawarma/chicken wrap with french fries using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries:
- Get Tortilla/Pita Bread:
- Use 2 cup flour
- Use 1 tbsp salt
- Take 1 tsp baking powder
- Use 3 tbsp Vegetable oil or olive oil
- Take Warm water
- Provide Minced Fried Chicken Seasonings:
- You need 2 garlic
- Use 1 pinch salt
- You need 1 pinch black pepper (optional)
- Use 1/4 lb chicken breast
- Use Other Fillings:
- Use French fries (you can see my previous recipe for homemade french fries)
- Prepare 1 tomato
- Get 1 cucumbar
- Use 3 lettuce or chinese cabbage or other green vegetables you like
- You need Tomato sauce (optional)
- Get Mayonnaise (optional)
- Prepare NOTE!!!!! if you dont like or dont have chicken you can replace it with sausage or other meat or fish
Steps to make Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries:
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder, vegetable oil and warm water. knead it into a ball. The dough has to be soft n not sticky.
- Cover with plastic wrap, put in a bowl and allow to double in size (leave dough for about 30 minutes)
- Once doubled in size remove from bowl n place on flat floured surface. Cut dough into 3 pieces.
- Then roll all dough into a flater shape with rolling pin as thin as possible
- Fry it on frying pan (without oil). cook for about 2 minutes for both side. Pita bread is ready.
- For fillings, lets start from chicken. Fry chicken with garlic and also a pinch of salt til golden brown. then chop-chop fried chicken
- Slice tomato n cucumbar into 6 slices
- Put lettuce, cucumbar, tomato, chicken and also french fries with mayonnaise and tomato sauce on tortilla/pita bread. Then roll it.
- Tadaaaaa shawarma is ready to serve now. *Best served warm/hot.
If you find this Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.