How to Make Perfect Shawarma Chicken Basmati
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shawarma Chicken Basmati recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shawarma Chicken Basmati recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shawarma chicken basmati recipe. To cook shawarma chicken basmati you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shawarma Chicken Basmati:
- You need 4-6 Skinless/deboned, chicken thighs
- Take 6 tbl Shawarma spice
- Take 1 tbl Sumac
- Get 2 tbl cooking oil
- Use 4-6 pinches Coarse sea salt
- Take 1 tbl powdered garlic
- Provide 1 cup chopped Bell Pepper/Onion (mixed)
- Provide 1 Cup Basmati Rice (Cooked)
Steps to make Shawarma Chicken Basmati:
- Coat chicken evenly in shawarma spice, sumac, salt, and powdered garlic. (Coat in oil) Grill chicken, charring the edges a bit. I use a rotisserie for my grilling.
- Place, pepper/onion mix in a small oiled pan over high heat. Char the vegetables. Add a small pinch of salt. Feel free to add a bit of shawarma spice at this point, but it is not needed. Remove from heat, set aside covered.
- On a bed of rice, place the pepper mix, and the chicken. Serve and enjoy:)
- This is the Shawarma spice used in this recipe.
If you find this Shawarma Chicken Basmati recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.