Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Chana Masala
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chana Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chana Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chana masala recipe. You can cook chana masala using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chana Masala:
- Get 1 cup boiled chana
- Use 1 chopped onion
- Prepare 1 chopped tomato
- Get 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Use 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 1 tbsp ginger garlic chiili paste
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder
- You need 1 tsp corrainder powder
- Use 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Use Pinch hing
- Prepare 1 lemon
- You need 1 tsp gram flour
- Provide 1 tsp garam masala
- Prepare 1 tsp curry leaves
- Get 1 tsp tamarind paste
- You need 1 Tej patta
- Get 1 tsp jaggery
- Provide as per taste Salt
Instructions to make Chana Masala:
- Take a bowl and soak chana for 3 hours. After 3 hours wash and add it into the pressure cooker add water and salt and cook upto 4 whistle. Once pressure cools down check drain water and keep aside
- Take a pan add oil to heat add mustard seeds cumin seeds hing curry leaves once it leaves fragnant add onion once it gets transculent add gram flour add tomato and all dry masala and saute for 3 mins till it releases oil. Add boiled chana add tamarind paste and jaggery and mix it everything add water and cover lid and cook for 3 mins. Keep sim in low flame. And cook.
- Once cooked squeeze lemon juice and serve it in the serving bowl and garnish it with corrainder leaves.
- Dry chana masala can be eat with roti or rice or as a salad. It's ur choice.Do try and share your thoughts with us.
If you find this Chana Masala recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.