Steps to Make Perfect Tumeric Semo and Vegetable soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tumeric Semo and Vegetable soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tumeric Semo and Vegetable soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tumeric semo and vegetable soup recipe. You can have tumeric semo and vegetable soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tumeric Semo and Vegetable soup:
- Use For the vegetable soup
- Prepare Lagos spinach (efo shoko)
- You need Deboned Smoked fish
- You need Soft Cowskin
- You need Locust bean
- You need Scotch bonnet
- Use Red bell pepper
- Provide Onions
- Get Ginger
- Prepare Salt
- Provide cubes Seasoning
- Provide Thyme
- Provide Palm oil
- Prepare For the swallow
- Prepare Semovita
- Take 1/2 teaspoon tumeric
- You need Water
Steps to make Tumeric Semo and Vegetable soup:
- Pour hot water on ur vegetable for 2-5 mins. Sieve and set aside. Blend ur pepper, onions and set aside. Clean ur ponmo, fish,locust bean and set aside as well.
- Heat up palm oil in a pot, add chopped onions, locust bean, ginger paste, thyme and fry for 2 mins. Add ur pepper mix with ur ponmo, fish and seasonings.. cover to cook for a while.
- When the water is almost dry, add ur vegetable and cover to cook on low heat. When done, remove from heat and set aside.
- Boil water in a pot for semo. In a small bowl, mix a little semo and water.
- Add the tumeric to ur boiling water, then add in ur semo mix. Turn well, cover to cook for a while then add in the remaining semo until it is neither soft nor hard.
- Add little water to it and cover to cook. When done, serve with ur vegetable and Enjoy 👌😋.
If you find this Tumeric Semo and Vegetable soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.