Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Rock Salt &amp; Garlic Crushed Roasties
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Rock Salt & Garlic Crushed Roasties recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rock Salt & Garlic Crushed Roasties recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rock salt & garlic crushed roasties recipe. To cook rock salt & garlic crushed roasties you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rock Salt & Garlic Crushed Roasties:
- Get Good roasting potatoes
- Take Olive oil
- Provide Fresh rosemary
- Provide 5 cloves garlic
- You need Fresh ground rock salt and pepper
Instructions to make Rock Salt & Garlic Crushed Roasties:
- Peel the potatoes and cut the bigger ones in half. Boil the potatoes until they are just cooked through. Drain and sit them in a colander over the pan to let them dry in the steam.
- Pre heat a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and add the potatoes, rosemary and garlic cloves to the tray. Turn them over in the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 45 mins at 190 C, turning occasionally. Then after 45 mins, very gently crush them into the tray using a potato masher. Season again with a bit more salt and pepper and a drizzle more oil. Then bake for another 15-30 mins.
- Lovely served with a roast dinner, or on their own with a good garlic mayo.
If you find this Rock Salt & Garlic Crushed Roasties recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.