How to Make Award-winning Cardamon donuts with chocolate glaze
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cardamon donuts with chocolate glaze recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cardamon donuts with chocolate glaze recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cardamon donuts with chocolate glaze recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cardamon donuts with chocolate glaze recipe. To cook cardamon donuts with chocolate glaze you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cardamon donuts with chocolate glaze:
- Use 500 g all purpose flour
- Prepare 1 cup brown sugar
- Get 1 tsp salt
- You need 1 tsp baking powder
- Provide 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Prepare 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 tbsp freshly ground cardamon(I prefer freshly ground cardamon)
- Prepare 4 tbsp butter or magerine
- You need 3 eggs
- Get 1 tbsp fresh lime zest
- You need 1/2 cup milk
- Use Enough oil for deep frying
Instructions to make Cardamon donuts with chocolate glaze:
- Mix together butter and sugar until well incorporated using a hand mixture or spatula.
- Add in the lime zest and vanilla extract
- Add in the eggs one at a time.
- In a bowl, sift together flour, salt, cardamon baking powder and baking soda.
- Add the flour and the milk, flour in three additions, milk in two, beginning and ending with flour.
- Give it a good mix with your spatula, then knead for about 5 minutes.
- Cover the dough and let it rest at room temperature for about 30 minutes or so, then roll out the door to about 1/4 inch thickness then cut out the donut shapes.
- Heat up the oil and deep fry the donuts to a slight golden brown colour.
- Deep the donuts in chocolate ganache (recipe in a previous post), either on one side or you can deep the whole donut, set on a rack over a baking sheet to drip off excess chocolate and dry off. Like me, you can choose to sprinkle abit of rainbow sprinkles.
If you find this Cardamon donuts with chocolate glaze recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.