Steps to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Lee&#39;s Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lee's Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lee's Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lee's hickory smoked lemon pepper chicken thighs recipe. You can cook lee's hickory smoked lemon pepper chicken thighs using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lee's Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs:
- Provide 6-8 Bone in Chicken Thighs
- Take Kosher Salt (as needed)
- You need Lemon Pepper Seasoning (as needed)
- Use as Needed Soaked Hickory Chips
Steps to make Lee's Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs:
- Liberally season chicken thighs with kosher salt and lemon pepper. (both sides) Do not use regular iodized table salt!!!
- Place on a wire rack uncovered in the refrigerator overnight. Let the kosher salt work it's magic.
- While preparing your smoker let the thighs come to room temperature. Smoke skin side down at around 275 degrees for 1 hour. Turn the thighs bone side down, and cook until the internal temperature reaches around 170 degrees or so. Around another 15-20 minutes. Simple as it gets. Enjoy
If you find this Lee's Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.