Recipe of Quick No-Bake &#34;Rare&#34; Cheesecake with White Chocolate Mousse
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best No-Bake "Rare" Cheesecake with White Chocolate Mousse recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No-Bake "Rare" Cheesecake with White Chocolate Mousse recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no-bake "rare" cheesecake with white chocolate mousse recipe. To make no-bake "rare" cheesecake with white chocolate mousse you only need 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare No-Bake "Rare" Cheesecake with White Chocolate Mousse:
- You need For the no-bake "rare" cheesecake batter:
- Prepare Cream cheese
- Provide Heavy cream
- Use Yoghurt
- Get Granulated sugar
- Provide Lemon juice
- Use and 1/2 grams Gelatin
- Get Water
- You need For the white chocolate mousse batter:
- You need Milk
- Use or less Granulated sugar
- Provide Egg yolk, large
- You need White chocolate
- Prepare Heavy cream
- Get and 1/2 grams Gelatin
- You need Water
Steps to make No-Bake "Rare" Cheesecake with White Chocolate Mousse:
- Bring the cream cheese to room temperature. Dissolve the gelatin in water, then heat the bowl over boiling water.
- Line the circular molds with aluminum foil, then fill with your favorite sponge cake. (The sponge cake is optional.)
- Combine the cream cheese, granulated sugar, and lemon juice in a bowl, blending together over boiling hot water until smooth.
- Remove the mixture from Step 3 from the hot water, then briskly stir in the yoghurt, heavy cream, then gelatin.
- Fill the circular molds evenly, smooth out the surface, then chill in the refrigerator.
- For the mousse, dissolve the gelatin in water, then heat the bowl over boiling water. Add the egg yolk and granulated sugar, then whisk.
- Heat milk in pan, then remove from heat when it starts to boil around the edges, then add the mixture from Step 6.
- Strain the mixture from Step 7 while returning it to the pan, heat over low, then remove from heat once it starts to boil around the edges.
- Add the gelatin and white chocolate to the mixture from Step 8, melting the chocolate in residual heat.
- Transfer the mixture from Step 9 to a bowl, then chill over ice water.
- While the mixture from Step 10 is chilling, put the heavy cream in a bowl, and whip until it thickens to a yoghurt-like consistency.
- Add the mixture from Step 10 to the heavy cream from Step 11, and blend evenly. (If it appears too runny, chill over iced water to thicken.)
- Whisk together briskly, then pour on top of the "rare" cheesecake filling from Step 5, then chill in refrigerator until the mousse thickens. (Decorate as you like.)
- This is the white chocolate that I used (Dars). One box contains 45 g.
If you find this No-Bake "Rare" Cheesecake with White Chocolate Mousse recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.