Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning Slow cooker Potato &amp; Smoked Sausage soup
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker potato & smoked sausage soup recipe. You can cook slow cooker potato & smoked sausage soup using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup:
- You need diced frozen hash browns
- Provide box chicken stock
- Provide cream of chicken soup
- Prepare box cream cheese
- Take Cheddar cheese (optional)
- Get Salt, pepper, Sage, basil
- Take smoked sausage kielbasa
Instructions to make Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup:
- Slice sausage into coins and cut the coins in half
- In a sauté pan cook the sausage until heated and brown and set aside
- In the slow cooker mix together everything EXCEPT cream cheese and cheddar cheese
- Allow to cook on low for 7-8hrs or on high 3-4hrs.
- Periodically season to taste as desired
- One hour before serving cut the cream cheese into cubes and add to the soup
- Mix to make sure all cream cheese has melted
- Serve topped with cheddar cheese and enjoy!! ❤️
If you find this Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.