How to Make Super Quick Homemade Smoothie Pancakes
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoothie Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoothie Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoothie pancakes recipe. To make smoothie pancakes you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoothie Pancakes:
- Prepare oats or oat flour
- Provide baking powder
- Take small banana
- You need spinach
- Provide date (optional)
- Use peanut butter or almond butter (optional)
- Take apple cider vinegar (vegan) or 1 egg
- You need Approximately 1/3 cup milk
Steps to make Smoothie Pancakes:
- Add all the ingredients into a high speed blender (I use a nutri bullet) along with enough milk to make a thick batter.
- Heat a small amount of olive oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat. - Once hot, spoon the thick batter into the frying pan and cook until the underside starts to go golden. Flip the pancake and cook the other side.
- Remove the cooked pancakes from the pan and continue cooking the remaining batter. - Serve with a little yoghurt, nut butter and berries and enjoy! These also work well with other vegetables such as beetroot, carrot, cacao powder or simple plain
If you find this Smoothie Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.