Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Single Serving Frozen Mango Sorbet Cheesecake (no bake)
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Single Serving Frozen Mango Sorbet Cheesecake (no bake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Single Serving Frozen Mango Sorbet Cheesecake (no bake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to single serving frozen mango sorbet cheesecake (no bake) recipe. You can have single serving frozen mango sorbet cheesecake (no bake) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Single Serving Frozen Mango Sorbet Cheesecake (no bake):
- Prepare The Base
- Provide crushed digestive crackers
- Get melted butter
- You need The Filling
- Take cream cheese
- You need natural Greek yogurt
- Take Approx 1/2 cup of mango (pureed)
- Prepare powdered sugar (quantity based on preferences)
- Use whipping cream
Steps to make Single Serving Frozen Mango Sorbet Cheesecake (no bake):
- Crush the crackers and mix it with the butter. Line the bottom of each tin with a thin layer of crackers. Chill in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Blend the mangoes into puree to be used later. Save a bit of meat to be cubed and used as decoration pieces on top of the cheesecake at the end.
- Place cream cheese in a bowl and using a hand held mixer, whisk until fluffy. Then add in powdered sugar and yogurt. Mix everything well. After, add in the mango puree and mix everything until blended.
- In another bowl, add in whipping cream and whisk until stiff peaks. Then add it into cream cheese mango mixture. Gently fold everything to combine.
- Remove the pie crusts from the freezer. Scoop the fillings on top of the pie crust. When done, lightly drop the cheesecake tins onto the counter in up and down motion for a few times to flatten, even out, and remove any bubbles.
- Place the cheesecake into the freezer for about 3 hours and it will be ready! Remove it from the freezer for about 5 minutes before attempting to eat it. Add some cubed mangoes on top, and enjoy!
If you find this Single Serving Frozen Mango Sorbet Cheesecake (no bake) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.