Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Chicken and spinach enchilada dinner casserole
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and spinach enchilada dinner casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and spinach enchilada dinner casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and spinach enchilada dinner casserole recipe. You can have chicken and spinach enchilada dinner casserole using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and spinach enchilada dinner casserole:
- Take boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked & shredded
- Take onion, chopped
- Take cream of mushroom soup
- Use cream of chicken soup
- You need I can Rotel, with lime & cilantro
- Get Fresh baby spinach
- Prepare garlic, minced fine
- You need cumin
- You need Shredded jack or cheddar cheese, enough to cover the top of dish
- You need Corn or flour tortillas, I thought I had corn but I had flour. Worked very well
Steps to make Chicken and spinach enchilada dinner casserole:
- Mix shredded chicken, the soups, the Rotel, onion, cumin, & garlic, in a large bowl. Spray cooking spray in a large Pyrex baking dish.
- Put one third of mixture in the baking dish then layer the tortillas,chicken mixture, & spinach, repeat till all mixture is used. Top with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
If you find this Chicken and spinach enchilada dinner casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.