Steps to Make Ultimate Pinto beans with pork over cornbread
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pinto beans with pork over cornbread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pinto beans with pork over cornbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pinto beans with pork over cornbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Various vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pinto beans with pork over cornbread recipe. You can cook pinto beans with pork over cornbread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pinto beans with pork over cornbread:
- Prepare 1 lb bag of Pinto beans made according to the package
- Prepare 2 lb pack of boneless cubed pork
- Use 1 large onion diced
- You need 3 carrots diced
- You need 4 garlic cloves minced
- Provide 1 Tbsp minced onion
- Get 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- Take 1 Tbsp celery salt
- Prepare 1/3 cup bacon bits. (Picture of the package is posted below)
- You need 2 boxes Jiffy muffin mix made according to package
Instructions to make Pinto beans with pork over cornbread:
- In 3-4 cups of water boil pork, onion, garlic and carrots until all is tender.
- While that's boiling you can quick soak your beans according to package directions. Also make your cornbread according to package directions.
- After an hour of the pork mixture boiling and the beans soaking, you can add them all to the same pan and continue boiling. For another hour to an hour and a half. You can taste test and stop when you like. But during that time add the minced onion, garlic powder, celery salt and bacon bits.
- Crumble cornbread onto dish and cover with beans. Make sure to get some of the juice too. There's a lot of flavor in it.
If you find this Pinto beans with pork over cornbread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.