Recipe of Award-winning Chicken Shawarma
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken shawarma recipe. You can cook chicken shawarma using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Shawarma:
- Prepare Dough
- You need Fulawa 6 milk tin
- Prepare Yeast
- Use Baking Powder
- Take Sugar
- Use Salt
- Take Warm water
- Take Filling
- Prepare Chicken breast
- Provide Ketchup
- Prepare Mayonnaise
- Use Cabbage
- Get Tomatoes
- Get Cucumber
- You need Irish
- Get Garlic
- Use Thyme
- You need Onion
Steps to make Chicken Shawarma:
- Pour your yeast and sugar in a bowl and add warm water inside and allow it to rise for 5 min
- Get a clean bowl and put your flour,salt and baking powder inside and mix it,pour the yeast mixture inside and mix it well to form the dough, then cover it for at least 15min
- Slice your chicken vertically wash it and slice little onion inside, pour thyme,salt,garlic,oil inside,and mix it well,cover it and keep it inside fridge for it to marinate.this marinating should be the first thing, let it to marinate for atleast 12 or 6 hours..Mix ketchup and mayonnaise together and keep it aside
- Slice cabbage, wash it and keep it aside,slice cucumber and tomatoes in circle and also keep it aside..Slice your Irish vertically and fried it using low heat
- Pour your marinated chicken in a frying pan,cabbage and Irish, put little maggi inside and be spinning it.
- Roll your your dough in circle and bake it
- Rub the ketchup mixture every where on the sheet,put the chicken mixture then two slice of cucumber and tomatoes and roll it like spring roll
- Done! Allah y sadamu da alkhairan dake cikin wannan ranaku,happy iftar to those that fast today
If you find this Chicken Shawarma recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.