Recipe of Favorite Lauren&#39;s Pinto Beans and Ham
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lauren's pinto beans and ham recipe. You can cook lauren's pinto beans and ham using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham:
- Take 2 pounds pinto beans
- Prepare 6 ham slices (I use already cooked)
- Get 4 cups water
- You need 1/2 cup Mustard (secret ingredient)
- Use 1 tbsp worsteshire sauce
- Take 2 tbsp beef soup base
- Get 1 medium yellow onion
- Take 5 garlic cloves (minced)
- You need Spices
- You need 1 tsp ground mustard
- Provide 1 tsp oregano
- Provide 1 tbsp onion powder
- Take 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Get 1 tsp ground cumin
- You need 1 tsp thyme
- Prepare 1 tsp ground turmeric
- Prepare 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- Provide 1/8 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- Provide to taste Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham:
- Soak beans for 10 mins.
- Add the water, soup base, onion garlic, mustard and all the seasonings.
- Boil for 30 minutes then turn heat to medium and put a lid on and let simmer for 4 hours or until done or Place in a crock pot on high for 3 hours or until done. Garnish with green onions and a slice of warm cornbread.
If you find this Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.