How to Make Super Quick Homemade &#34;Ciobar&#34; / Thick Hot Chocolate
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect "Ciobar" / Thick Hot Chocolate recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect "Ciobar" / Thick Hot Chocolate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Ciobar" / Thick Hot Chocolate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to "ciobar" / thick hot chocolate recipe. You can cook "ciobar" / thick hot chocolate using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make "Ciobar" / Thick Hot Chocolate:
- You need 1 cup whole milk
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp 70% Cocoa powder
- Take 1 tsp flour
- Take 2 tbsp sugar
- Use 1 pinch of salt
- Provide 1 pinch of cinnamon
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp butter
Instructions to make "Ciobar" / Thick Hot Chocolate:
- In a heavy saucepan, add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Gently pour in a tablespoon of milk and whisk until a paste is formed.
- Slowly dilude the mixture until all of the chocolate mixture is fully dissolved.
- Cook for 5-10 min. on medium heat
- Once it reaches boiling point add some butter if you're not satisfied with the consistancy.
- Serve in a glass dish!
- You might need to adjust the sugar and cocoa powder to your liking. Naturally if you're using Nesquick (it is an option) , you need to add less sugar. If you think of using Nesquick then make sure to sift the chocolate powder. Everything left will be sugar granules. And if you do this well, you might end up with almost 1 tbsp. of sugar to 3/4 tsp. of cocoa powder!
If you find this "Ciobar" / Thick Hot Chocolate recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.