Recipe of Homemade Chicken Alfredo Cream Corn Mashed Potatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Alfredo Cream Corn Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Alfredo Cream Corn Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken alfredo cream corn mashed potatoes recipe. You can have chicken alfredo cream corn mashed potatoes using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Alfredo Cream Corn Mashed Potatoes:
- Provide 2 can Green Giant Cream Corn
- Get 6 large Potatoes
- Use 1 packages Romano Cheese
- Provide 1 packages Parmesean Cheese
- You need 1 can Prego Alfredo Sauce
- Prepare 2 packages Boneless Skinless White Meat Chicken
- Provide 1 stick Butter
- Provide 4 cup Milk
- Prepare 1 box Panko Italian Style Breadcrumbs
- Take 5 large White Eggs
- You need 1 bunch Green Parsley (chopped)
- Prepare 1 can Evaporated Milk
- Prepare 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- Take 2 tbsp Butter
Instructions to make Chicken Alfredo Cream Corn Mashed Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Prepare a bowl of flour, a bowl of panko breadcrumbs and a bowl of the 5 eggs cracked into bowl and add the chopped parsley to the egg then set aside.
- Wash off chicken breasts and then dip each piece in the bowl of flour.
- Next after the flour coating dip the chicken in the egg and parsley mixture
- Then dip the chicken into the panko italian style breadcrumbs you set aside in the bowl make sure to completely coat all sides
- In a frying pan add one cup cooking oil and one cup butter and bring to a boil on medium to high heat.
- Fry the coated chicken till golden browned on all sides and once done place into a deep baking dish cut slits in each piece of chicken to asure it fully cooks all the way through
- For Alfredo Sauce: in a frying pan heat to a boil 1 can of evaporated milk, 2 tablespoons butter, 1 cup flour and 2 cups romano and 2 cups parmesean
- Once brought to a boil let thicken and add the jar of prego alfredo sauce and let simmer on low heat till all ingredients are evenly mixed and take alfredo sauce off heat
- With the crisped chicken breasts in the deep baking dish pour your alfredo sauce ontop of all the chicken and then top with more romano and parmesean. (We used 2 more cups parmesean and romano cheeses to make it extra cheesy) however you may add how much you want for how cheesy you want to make it. After you cover with your last layer of cheese top with more chopped parsley and stick it in the oven for 45 min at 450 constantly checking it
- Once the chicken is fully cooked and all the cheese had melted make sure chicken is cooked all the way through and once tender let it sit aside for 10 min before yu serve
- For Mashed Potatoes: bring to a boil 6 large potatoes pre peeled and washed
- Once potatoes are fully tender prepare to mash them(we do the fork test. If theyr fully cooked poke them with a fork and the fork will go all the way through and it will be soft)
- To mash the potatoes use a potato masher or you can cut them into quarter pieces and then take a mixer to them and add the one stick of butter and 4 cups milk till thickened if needed you can add more milk
- Once you have worked all the lumps out of the mashed potatoes add salt and pepper to taste
If you find this Chicken Alfredo Cream Corn Mashed Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.