How to Make Award-winning Oats Mango Smoothie Bowl
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oats Mango Smoothie Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats Mango Smoothie Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oats mango smoothie bowl recipe. You can cook oats mango smoothie bowl using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oats Mango Smoothie Bowl:
- Get 1 mango
- Prepare 1 cup oats
- You need 1 cup milk
- You need 1 spoon chopped almonds
- Get as required Raisins
- Prepare as required Muesli
- Prepare 1 spoon roasted Flax Seeds
Instructions to make Oats Mango Smoothie Bowl:
- Take 1 cup of milk in a bowl. Add 1 cup of oats in it. Mix it well. Keep it in the refrigerator for 1 or 2 hours, till the oats soak the milk.
- Roughly chop 1 mango into small pieces. Roughly chop around 10 almonds into small pieces.
- Put the chopped mango and almonds in a food processor or blender. Add the soak oats. You can also add sugar or honey. This recipe is refined sugar-free.
- Blend everything together till it becomes a smooth and thick smoothie. Pour the mixture in a bowl.
- Garnish with raisins, roasted flax seeds, muesli, and chopped mangoes. Serve cold.
If you find this Oats Mango Smoothie Bowl recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.