Recipe of Award-winning Baked Potato and Fried egg
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Potato and Fried egg recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Potato and Fried egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Potato and Fried egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked potato and fried egg recipe. To cook baked potato and fried egg you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Potato and Fried egg:
- Take Irish potato
- You need chopped carrot
- Provide green peeps
- Prepare sweet corn
- Get white pepper
- Provide black pepper
- Provide red pepper
- Get bulb onions
- Get Salt
- Provide barbecue spice
- Use dry curry leaf
- Use season cubes
- Use diced chicken sausages
- Take olive oil
- Get medium eggs
Steps to make Baked Potato and Fried egg:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes depending on how big you want them, set aside in a blow of hot water and add 1 tea spoon salt, stir and cover with foil paper for 5mins.
- Wash the carrots, and 2 chop in tiny cubs and then slice the other carrot, onions, sausage and set aside
- Pre heat oven for 5mins at 180dg. While the oven is heating up. Pour the potatoes in a separate bowl sprinkle a little of the warm water.
- Add the carrots, sausage, onions,sweet corn, green peeps and spice up with pepper, season cube, curry leave, barbecue spice add salt to taste and mix.
- Spread the mixture in the oven pan and sprinkle the olive oil. Set in the oven and bake for 20mins at 200dg (use the lower part of the oven)
- Mix egg up add the remaining sliced Onions, grounded red pepper and a pinch of salt in a bowl and fry with little olive oil
- Once the potatoes is baked set in a plate and your fried egg..
- Food is served.. Enjoy your meal!!!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
If you find this Baked Potato and Fried egg recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.