How to Make Quick Shawarma Chicken Basmati
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Shawarma Chicken Basmati recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shawarma Chicken Basmati recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shawarma Chicken Basmati recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shawarma chicken basmati recipe. To make shawarma chicken basmati you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shawarma Chicken Basmati:
- Take Skinless/deboned, chicken thighs
- You need Shawarma spice
- Prepare Sumac
- You need cooking oil
- Use Coarse sea salt
- Prepare powdered garlic
- Use chopped Bell Pepper/Onion (mixed)
- Get 1 Cup Basmati Rice (Cooked)
Steps to make Shawarma Chicken Basmati:
- Coat chicken evenly in shawarma spice, sumac, salt, and powdered garlic. (Coat in oil) Grill chicken, charring the edges a bit. I use a rotisserie for my grilling.
- Place, pepper/onion mix in a small oiled pan over high heat. Char the vegetables. Add a small pinch of salt. Feel free to add a bit of shawarma spice at this point, but it is not needed. Remove from heat, set aside covered.
- On a bed of rice, place the pepper mix, and the chicken. Serve and enjoy:)
- This is the Shawarma spice used in this recipe.
If you find this Shawarma Chicken Basmati recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.