Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Crock pot Beef stew
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Crock pot Beef stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock pot Beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock pot Beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot beef stew recipe. To make crock pot beef stew you need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock pot Beef stew:
- Use 2 lb chuck beef or(stew beef)
- Take 4 potatos
- Prepare 5 carrots
- Get 3 stick celery
- Get 8 oz fresh mushrooms
- Provide 1 medium onion, chopped
- Prepare 1/2 packages frozen peas
- Prepare 5 basil
- Take 2 bay leaf
- Provide 1/2 tsp thyme
- Use 1/4 tsp oregano
- Take 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Get salt
- Use black pepper
- Provide 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- Take 1/2 cup AP flour
- Use 2 cup beef broth
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tsp onion powder
- Take 1/4 tsp celery salt
Steps to make Crock pot Beef stew:
- Put flour in a bowl and lightly coat beef.
- In a skillet brown your beef. As the beef cooks chop your vegetables.
- After beef is browned put in your crockpot. In the same skillet on medium low heat melt your butter and flour and mix untill thick then add your beef stock and make a gravy.
- Put in potatos, carrots, onions and celery with your herbs, spices and minced garlic with the rest of the broth. Stirring all ingredients.
- Put crockpot on low and forget for 8 hours . If you just get home from work put in peas and mushrooms for the least half an hour mixing lightly.
If you find this Crock pot Beef stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.