Simple Way to Make Award-winning Buckeye Pie
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Buckeye Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Buckeye Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buckeye Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to buckeye pie recipe. You can have buckeye pie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Buckeye Pie:
- Take 20 oreos, crushed
- Provide 3 tbsp butter, melted
- Use 1/2 cup butter, room temp
- Provide 1 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- Provide 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Use 1 tsp Kosher salt
- Get 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Use 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Get 3/4 cup heavy cream
Steps to make Buckeye Pie:
- Combine Oreos with melted butter, stir until all crumbs are moistened. Press and shape into pie dish
- Combine room temp butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar, salt, and vanilla. Stir until smooth and creamy. Spread mixture over pie crust and place dish in freezer while you make ganache.
- Place chocolate chips in a heat proof bowl. In a small sauce pan over medium heat, heat heavy cream until it begins to simmer. Pour over chocolate and let sit 5 minutes before stirring until smooth.
- Pour ganache over peanut butter and smooth. Refrigerate until set, about one hour.
If you find this Buckeye Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.