Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Sig&#39;s Cheese Spread and Dip
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Cheese Spread and Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Cheese Spread and Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's cheese spread and dip recipe. To make sig's cheese spread and dip you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sig's Cheese Spread and Dip:
- You need 1 jar feta cheese in oil with olives and spices ( 300 grams)
- Get 1 pinch garlic powder
- Provide 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Get 1 pinch smoked paprika
- Provide 1 pinch dried tarragon
- Provide chives , I use just 2 leaves
- You need crackers or ryvita cracker bread
- Prepare cherry tomatoes
Instructions to make Sig's Cheese Spread and Dip:
- Empty the jar of feta cheese with olives and the oil into a bowl , then spoon out about half of the oil, set aside.
- With a blender puree into a smooth paste. Add more of the oil if needed to make it smoother.
- Add the paprika, pepper, garlic powder and then dried tarragon. Stir into the mix . Spoon into small portion sized serving bowls .Sprinkle cut chives over it. Serve with cherry tomatoes and a good savoury cracker or cracker bread.
- This will serve 2 people generously
If you find this Sig's Cheese Spread and Dip recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.