Steps to Make Speedy Hash Browns
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hash Browns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hash Browns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hash browns recipe. You can have hash browns using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Hash Browns:
- Prepare 1 lb Russert Potatoes, peeled
- Provide 3 tbsp Canola Oil
- Provide 1 Kosher Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Steps to make Hash Browns:
- Shred the potatoes on the largest holes of a box grater. ( You can use any grater as long as it has the bigger holes not the small holes)
- Wrap in a kitchen towel or several layers of cheesecloth, and twist to squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Transfer the potatoes to a plate lined with two layers of paper towels. Cook in a microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. When oil shimmers, add shredded potato. Season with a large pinch of salt and pepper. Using a spatula, press potato into an even layer. Cook until golden brown on the bottom, about 2 minutes. Flip the potatoes with the spatula and brown on the other side, about 2 minutes longer. Remove and drain on a paper-towel-lined plate. Serve immediately.
If you find this Hash Browns recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.