Recipe of Ultimate Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffing/Dressing
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffing/Dressing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffing/Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffing/Dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker sausage stuffing/dressing recipe. You can cook slow cooker sausage stuffing/dressing using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffing/Dressing:
- You need 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- You need 1 (12-16 oz) bag of stuffing cubes
- Take to taste Ground black pepper
- Take 1 cup dried cranberries
- Provide 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Use 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Prepare 2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Get 1 teaspoon ground sage
- Get 1/2 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- Take 1/2 teaspoon crushed thyme
- Prepare 2 tablespoon no/reduce salt butter, melted
- Use 2-4 cups reduce/no salt chicken broth
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffing/Dressing:
- Remove sausages from their casings. Heat up sausage in a skillet. As it is browning, break it up with a fork. Once browned, put it to the side.
- Spray the slow cooker or, better yet, put in a liner. You will thank me later.
- In large bowl mix the stuffing cubes with dried cranberries, sausage, ground black pepper, onion & garlic powder, poultry seasoning, ground sage, and then finally the crushed rosemary & thyme.
- Pour the butter on top, then stir together. Next, add the chicken broth until you get the moisture that you desire. For me, it took 3 cups of broth.
- Cook on low for 2- 3 hours. Check after 2 hours, then every half hour after that. Stirring as you check it out. It took me 2 1/2 hours to get it the way that I like it.
If you find this Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffing/Dressing recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.