How to Prepare Homemade My smoky party jollof
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My smoky party jollof recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My smoky party jollof recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my smoky party jollof recipe. To make my smoky party jollof you only need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My smoky party jollof:
- Use ¹/² paint bucket of rice
- You need Fresh tomatoes
- Get Normal fresh pepper
- Get Red bell pepper (Shombo)
- Take Tatashi
- Use tomatoes
- Get Ginger
- Provide Bay
- Prepare Onions
- Take Green pepper
- Take Vegetable oil
- Take Benny chicken
- Take Curry
- Provide Thyme
- You need Rosemary
- Provide Seasoning
- Prepare Supreme jollof rice spices
- Take Crayfish
- Take Salt
Steps to make My smoky party jollof:
- Blend your tomato, fresh pepper, Shombo, tatashi, and ginger together. Steam to have the water drained out and set aside
- Wash your rice properly with salt for 5 consecutive times
- Place a pot of oil on fire and add your oil. Add your tomato mix and fry for about 15mins them continue frying till it's dry and the oil comes up.
- Add your meat stock if you have any. And of course you should have one 😅😅😅and water. Then add all the ingredients mentioned above except your crayfish and green pepper.
- Pour your rice, stir together and cover to cook. Stir occasionally so all the rice can be well cooked
- Once it's dried, add your crayfish and stir together then bring down
- Add your well sliced onions and green pepper and your smoky party jollof rice is ready. 😁😁😍😍😍😋😋😋
If you find this My smoky party jollof recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.