Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Pork Mince and Mash Potato Casserole
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Mince and Mash Potato Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Mince and Mash Potato Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork mince and mash potato casserole recipe. To make pork mince and mash potato casserole you only need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Mince and Mash Potato Casserole:
- Take medium onion, finely diced
- Provide olive oil
- Take pork mince
- Prepare garlic cloves, finely chopped
- You need flour
- Use beef stock
- You need medium potatoes
- Provide cherry tomatoes
- Use freshly cut parsley
- You need medium carrots, chopped
- Use medium potato, diced
- Take tbsp, butter
- Provide Salt
- You need Black pepper
- Get milk
- Use Cheddar cheese, grated
Instructions to make Pork Mince and Mash Potato Casserole:
- Bring to the boil a pot of salted water. Peel and cut the potatoes in half. Add them to the water and cook for about 20 minutes or until fully cooked through. Drain well using a colander.
- Transfer to a bowl and mash the potatoes. Add the butter and milk and mash it all together and well combined. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 200c
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and heat. Next add the onion and fry for about 2 minutes or until soft.
- Stir in the mince, carrots and garlic into the frying pan and fry for about 8-10 minutes or until the mince is golden brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Next add the flour, parsley and beef stock. Continue to cool for a further 6-8 minutes.
- Transfer the meat into a ceramic oven proof dish. Add the chopped potatoes and top with the mash potatoes.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the mash potatoes.
- Bake the casserole for 30-40 minutes. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
If you find this Pork Mince and Mash Potato Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.