Steps to Make Favorite Oatmeal carmelitas
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Oatmeal carmelitas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oatmeal carmelitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal carmelitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional level is often lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal carmelitas recipe. You can cook oatmeal carmelitas using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oatmeal carmelitas:
- Take CRUST
- Get all purpose flour
- Use quick cooking rolled oats
- Get firmly packed light brown sugar
- Provide salt
- Get butter
- Prepare FILLING
- Get smuckers Caramel spoonable ice cream topping
- Get flour
- You need package(6 oz) of semi sweet chocolate chips
- Get chopped nuts
Steps to make Oatmeal carmelitas:
- heat oven to 350°
- grease a 13x9 " pan
- lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off
- in a large bowl, combine all crust ingredients and mix at slow speed intil crumbly
- reserve half of the mixture( about 3 cups) for topping.
- press remaining crumb mixture into bottom of greased pan.
- bake at 350°for 10 min
- meanwhile, in small bowl, combine caramel topping and 3 tablespoons of flour; blend well!
- remove partially baked crust from oven.
- sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts
- drizzle evenly with caramel mixure; then sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture.
- return to oven; bake for an additional 18 to 22 min.
- or until golden brown
- take out of the oven and let cool for 1 hour, completely cooled
- theh refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, then cut into bars
If you find this Oatmeal carmelitas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.