Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Swede &amp; Potatoes Puree
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Swede & Potatoes Puree recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Swede & Potatoes Puree recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Swede & Potatoes Puree recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to swede & potatoes puree recipe. You can cook swede & potatoes puree using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Swede & Potatoes Puree:
- Use 2 swede root
- Prepare 2 big potatoes
- Take 1 leek
- Take 2 garlic cloves
- Provide 1/2 onion
- Take 1 tbsp butter
- Provide Juice of 1/2 lime
- Take Olive oil
- Provide Mixed herbs
- Use Salt
- Get Black pepper
Steps to make Swede & Potatoes Puree:
- Dice and chop the onion, garlic and leek
- Dice the swede and the potatoes
- On a big pan boil some water with salt, black pepper and mixed herbs. Add the swede and the potatoes. Let them boil until they are soft enough to be mashed.
- Drain the water and mash the swede and potatoes on a different recipient until they are homogeneous.
- Back to the pan, on a low to medium heat add olive oil and melt the butter. Add the garlic and onion and stir fry for some minutes, then add the leek and stir fry for a couple of minutes more. Finally add the mashed and swede and mix it well.
- Ready to eat!
If you find this Swede & Potatoes Puree recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.