Recipe of Ultimate Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gluten free/vegan sweet potato pancakes recipe. To make gluten free/vegan sweet potato pancakes you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes:
- Provide 1/3 cup almond milk
- Take 2 tsp lemon juice
- Get 2 tbsp egg replacer (I use 11/2tbl water and 1/2tbl ground flax)
- You need 1/4 cup water
- Take 1/2 tsp olive or coconut oil
- You need 1 tbsp agave nectar (maple syrup if not vegan)
- Get 1/2 cup sweet potatoes- mashed or pureed
- You need 1 tsp baking powder
- Take 1/2 tsp nutritional yeast or baking soda
- Provide 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Get 1 cup gluten free flour
- Use 1/2 cup gluten free oats
- Get Brands used
- Take 1 "Bob's red mill all-purpose flour" contains potato starch, garbanzo bean, white sorghum, and fava bean flour
- Use 1 "Bob's red mill old fashioned rolled oats"
Instructions to make Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes:
- In a large bowl combine 1c milk and lemon juice. Add oats. Let stand for 10 minutes to soften
- if using flax as egg replacer, combine and let stand 5 minutes to achieve egg like texture.
- Whisk together egg replacer, oil, agave nectar (maple syrup), remaining 1/3c milk, and mashed sweet potatoes. Add to oat mixture.
- In small bowl combine flour, baking powder, yeast (baking soda), and cinnamon.
- Lightly oil medium pan and preheat to medium heat. Pour desired sized pancakes. When bubbly and sides firm flip ave cook until golden brown
- Top with desired dressing! syrup, pecans, etc.
If you find this Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.