Recipe of Speedy Chicken Meatball Sandwich
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Meatball Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Meatball Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken meatball sandwich recipe. To cook chicken meatball sandwich you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Meatball Sandwich:
- Get 4 Chicken Breast
- Prepare 4 Al Fresco Sweet Italian Style Chicken Sausage
- Provide 2 can Classico Sauce (Roasted Garlic and Tomato & Basil)
- Use 1 Bell pepper
- Use 1 small Onion
- Prepare 2 clove Garlic
- Prepare 1/3 cup Progresso Bread Crumbs Italian Style
- You need 1 Your choice of hoagie roll or bread
- Prepare 1 Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning (To Taste)
- Get 1 Cacique Mozzarella Cheese
- Get 1 Olive Oil
Instructions to make Chicken Meatball Sandwich:
- Place sauce in a large pot place on the stove over a low heat
- In a food processor, grind chicken breast and chicken sausage. Place into a large mixing bowl
- In a food processor, grind bell pepper, onion and garlic into small pieces. Add to the large mixing bowl
- Add the Creole Seasoning and Bread Crumbs to the large mixing bowl and mix everything together
- Add olive oil to a large frying pan over medium heat
- With a small ice cream scoop, scoop the meat mixture to form a ball. Place meatballs in the pan and cook until brown on all sides
- Remove meatballs from the pan and place into the sauce. Let the meatballs cook the rest of the way through in the sauce (about 30 minutes)
- Turn on oven broiler (525 degrees). Cut hoagie roll in half (be sure not to cut all the way through the roll) and place on baking sheet. Add meatballs and sauce to one side of the hoagie roll. Slice cheese and place on top of the meatballs. While leaving the hoagie roll open place in oven broiler until cheese is melted and top of the hoagie roll has browned (about 2 - 4 minutes)
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!
If you find this Chicken Meatball Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.