Recipe of Ultimate Oatmeal Cookies
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oatmeal Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oatmeal Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal cookies recipe. To make oatmeal cookies you only need 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oatmeal Cookies:
- Take 1 cup butter, softened
- Provide 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Take 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- Provide 1/2 cup white sugar
- Get 2 eggs
- Prepare 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Provide 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Use 1 cup wheat flour
- Use 1 tsp baking soda
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Use 3 cups rolled oats
- Take 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Prepare 1 cup dried cherries
- Get 1/4-1/2 cup candied ginger, chopped
- You need 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Take 1-1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Provide 1/2-1 tsp cardamom
- Get 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice
- Prepare Tools
- Take convection oven
- Get parchment paper
- Get cooling-racks
- Provide 2 large cookie sheets
- Prepare medium cookie scoop, 5cm (2TBS)
- Prepare whisk
- Prepare rubber spatula
Steps to make Oatmeal Cookies:
- Preheat convection oven to 325 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets and place parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flours, spices, salt and baking soda. Stir flour mixture into the creamed butter mixture slowly, adding half of the dry ingredients until nearly integrated. Add the second half of the the dry ingredients until fully incorperated.
- Mix in the oats one cup at a time. Mix in the chocolate chips, dried fruit and pecans one ingredient at a time.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, keep the dough in rounded shape. Gently press slightly flat, if a crispier cookie is desired. You can place two cookies sheets at a time on the middle rack. The cookies do not spred much, so approx 8 cookies can be baked at a time.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Take cookie sheets out of the oven and place on the cooling racks. Let the cookies sit on the sheets for 5 minutes, before transfering the cookies directly to the cooling racks.
- Let cookies cool completely and then enjoy!
If you find this Oatmeal Cookies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.