Recipe of Ultimate Very fruity Irish tea cake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Very fruity Irish tea cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Very fruity Irish tea cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to very fruity irish tea cake recipe. To cook very fruity irish tea cake you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Very fruity Irish tea cake:
- You need pre-soaking
- Prepare 110 grams raisins
- Prepare 110 grams currants
- Prepare 110 grams sultanas
- Provide 50 grams chopped candied peel
- Provide 50 grams demerara sugar
- Use 150 ml hot tea, any kind
- Take cake
- Prepare 50 grams pecan nuts
- You need 1 large egg
- Use 225 grams self-raising flour
- Get 2 tbsp milk
Steps to make Very fruity Irish tea cake:
- I find its always best to start this the night before. All you do is place the fruits and Peel in a bowl, then dissolve the sugar in the the hot tea and pour this over the fruits. Then cover with a cloth and leave to soak - as the fruits absorb the tea they become plump and juicy.
- When you are ready to make the cake, preheat the oven to 170°C then place the pecans on a baking tray and pop them in the oven. Give them 8 minutes to toast but put a timer on as the burn very easily.
- After they have cooled roughly chop the nuts. Now whisk the egg and add it to the fruits along with the toasted nuts and sifted flour. Give everything a thorough mixing. Add a tablespoon of milk and if the mixture still feels stiff, stir in another. Spoon the mixture into a prepared loaf tin and level with the back of a spoon. Bake on the lower shelf of the oven for 1 hour 10 minutes until it feels springy in the center.
- When it comes out of the oven turn it out onto a wire rack to cool. Serve it cut in thick slices spread generously with butter.
If you find this Very fruity Irish tea cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.