Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Pinto beans with pork over cornbread
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pinto beans with pork over cornbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pinto beans with pork over cornbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pinto beans with pork over cornbread recipe. You can cook pinto beans with pork over cornbread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pinto beans with pork over cornbread:
- Provide 1 lb bag of Pinto beans made according to the package
- Prepare 2 lb pack of boneless cubed pork
- Use 1 large onion diced
- Get 3 carrots diced
- You need 4 garlic cloves minced
- You need 1 Tbsp minced onion
- Get 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- Use 1 Tbsp celery salt
- Take 1/3 cup bacon bits. (Picture of the package is posted below)
- Take 2 boxes Jiffy muffin mix made according to package
Steps to make Pinto beans with pork over cornbread:
- In 3-4 cups of water boil pork, onion, garlic and carrots until all is tender.
- While that's boiling you can quick soak your beans according to package directions. Also make your cornbread according to package directions.
- After an hour of the pork mixture boiling and the beans soaking, you can add them all to the same pan and continue boiling. For another hour to an hour and a half. You can taste test and stop when you like. But during that time add the minced onion, garlic powder, celery salt and bacon bits.
- Crumble cornbread onto dish and cover with beans. Make sure to get some of the juice too. There's a lot of flavor in it.
If you find this Pinto beans with pork over cornbread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.